Baked Mini Cheesecake
Views : 89638
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Biscuits – 12 – 15
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Unsalted butter – 4 tbsp
- Cream cheese – 1 package (230 gram)
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Whipping cream – 3tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Strawberry jam and strawberries (or any other jam of your choice) – to serve
- Crush the biscuits to coarse powder adding 2 tbsp sugar in a food processor. Add melted butter to this and combine well.
- Grease a mini cheesecake pan with butter. Fill the mini cheesecake pan with little biscuit mixture to make base for the cheesecake. Press the biscuit mix lightly to make it smooth. Bake it for about 5 – 6 minutes in a preheated oven minutes at 200 degree. Remove from the oven and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, whipping cream and vanilla essence till light and fluffy. Fill the cream cheese mixture over the baked biscuit base.
- Again preheat the oven to 180 degree and bake the cheesecake for about 20 - 25 minutes (till the cheesecakes are done on top). Cool it completely at room temperature. Cool it for about 2 – 3 hours before removing the cheesecakes from the mold. Serve topped with strawberry jam and strawberries.
Note : Makes about 12 mini cheesecakes.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's