Cranberry Orange Muffins
Views : 76368
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour – ¾ cup
- Baking powder – ¾ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Unsalted butter – 75 gram
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Egg – 1
- Orange zest – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Orange juice – ½ cup
- Cranberry – ¼ cup + 1 tbsp (for topping)
- Pistachios – 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp (for topping), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line a cupcake mold with cupcake liners and keep it ready.
- In a bowl combine together all purpose flour, baking powder and salt and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, beat together butter and sugar till creamy. To this add orange zest and vanilla essence and combine evenly. Add egg to this and beat well.
- Add the flour mixture and orange juice alternatively to the butter – egg mixture little by little and beat till well combined. Add the dried cranberry and chopped pistachios and fold.
- Pour this to the cupcake liners in the cupcake mold. Make sure to fill only 2/3 portion of the molds. Sprinkle the remaining the cranberries and pistachios over it.
- Bake it for about 25 – 30 minutes or till done. Check by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the cupcake, if it comes out clean, it is done. Remove it from the oven and let it cool for about 5 – 10 minutes. Move the cupcakes to a wire rack and cool it completely. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's