Views : 75396
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mini idli (small idli) – 20 – 25
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – 10 – 12 leaves
- Green chili – 2, chopped
- Red chili powder – ¾ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add curry leaves and green chili and saute for a minute.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt and saute for few seconds. Add the mini idlis to this and mix immediately. Cook for about 2 – 3 minutes over low flame. Add coriander leaves to this and remove from flame. Serve hot.
Note : If using normal sized idli, cut it to small pieces and use.
Spiciness can be increased or decreased according to your taste.
This can be served for breakfast, as a snack or for kids tiffin.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's