Views : 75885
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chocolate cake – 1 cup (crumbled)
- Coffee powder – 1 tsp (combined in ½ cup water)
- Biscoff Biscuit Spread – ¼ cup + ¼ cup
- Cream cheese – 100 gram
- Nestle cream/ thick cream – ¼ cup
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Whipped cream – ½ cup
- Chocolate shavings – to garnish
- In a deep bowl whip together ¼ cup Biscoff Biscuit Spread, cream cheese, nestle cream/thick cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence till well combined. Fold the whipped cream to this till evenly combined. Move this mixture to an icing bag.
- In shot glasses, add little chocolate cake to make the bottom layer. Drizzle little coffee mixture to this. Top it with the prepared dessert and leave it to cool for an hour.
- Take the remaining ¼ cup Biscoff Biscuit Spread in a bowl and microwave it for about 30 seconds. Top this over the cooled desserts and cool for another 1 hour. Serve garnished with chocolate shavings.
Note : *Kiri cheese can be used instead of Cream cheese. *Do not use cream cheese spread as it is thin in consistency and a bit salty. *In this recipe, either nestle cream or thick cream can be used. *This can also be served as pudding in a pudding dish. *If preparing in a pudding dish, more chocolate cake maybe required to make a layer. *Serves 10 – 12 people. *Shot glass servings depends on the size of the glass.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's