Egg Chutney Kabab
Views : 75523
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Hard – boiled egg – 3 (cut to 2 halves)
- Coconut (grated) – 1 cup
- Green chili – 2 – 3
- Ginger – a small pieces
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Coriander leaves – ¼ cup
- Water – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- In a grinder, grind together coconut, green chili, ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, 2 – 3 tbsp water and little salt to make the chutney. Cool it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Take the chutney and divide it to 6 portions. Take one half of the egg and cover it with one portion of chutney, repeat the process with the remaining egg halves and chutney.
- Dip these egg chutney balls in egg and coat it well with bread crumbs. Freeze it for another half an hour.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry these egg chutney kababs over medium flame till it turns golden brown. Serve hot.
Note : *Make sure not to add too much water while making chutney’ else covering the egg will be difficult. *This is a very quick and easy snack to try for Iftar.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's