Coconut Beef Fry
Views : 76114
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Beef – 1 kg (cut to small pieces)
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tbsp + 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
- Onion – 2, diced
- Green chili – 2, chopped
- Curry leaf – 3 springs
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp, crushed
- Coconut – 1 cup
- Oil/ coconut oil – 5 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Marinate the cleaned meat with 1 ½ tbsp red chili powder, turmeric powder, 1 tbsp crushed ginger garlic and little salt. Add half cup water to the marinated meat and pressure cook it till done.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and little salt and saute for about 2 – 3 minutes over high flame. To this add chopped green chili, 1 tbsp crushed ginger garlic and curry leaf and saute till raw smell disappear.
- Add 2 tsp red chili powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder and crushed fennel seeds and saute till oil appears on top.
- Add cooked meat and cook over high flame stirring occasionally. When a bit dry, add coconut to this and cook over medium flame for about 4 – 5 minutes. Serve hot with roti or rice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's