M&M Chocolate Cookies
Views : 76610
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted butter – 100 gram (at room temperature)
- Sugar – ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar – ½ cup
- Egg – 1 (at room temperature)
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- All purpose flour – 1 ¼ cup
- Cocoa powder – 5 tbsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- M&M minis baking bits– ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Walnuts – ¼ cup
- In a deep bowl, beat the butter till creamy. To this add sugar and brown sugar and beat till well combined.
- Add egg and vanilla essence to this and beat till combined.
- In another bowl, sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add this little by little to the butter – egg mixture and fold till combined.
- Add ½ cup M&M baking bits and walnuts to this and mix. Freeze this dough for an hour covered with a cling wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a cookie sheet with parchment and keep it ready.
- Make about 25 – 28 portions out of the dough, press lightly to get the shape of a cookie, place it in the prepared cookie sheet leaving enough space in between and press some reserved M&M on top. Bake it for about 10 – 12 minutes, or till the sides of the cookies are firm. Move it from the oven and cool the cookies over a wire rack. Serve.
Note : Makes about 25 – 30 cookies. The cookies will be a bit soft while taking out of the oven, on cooling it to room temperature, it will be crispy. Chocolate chips can also be used instead of M&M mini baking bits.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's