Nutella Choco Bites
Views : 82751
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Digestive biscuit (or any other such biscuit of your choice) – 100 gram, crushed
- Almonds and cashews – ¼ cup, crushed
- Nutella spread – ½ cup
- Unsalted butter – 75 gram, melted
- In a deep bowl, combine together crushed biscuit and nuts.
- In another bowl, mix together Nutella and melted butter. Add this to the biscuit mixture and combine well.
- Move it to a greased pan, spread evenly and press the mixture well to set. Cut it to required shape with the help of cookie cutter. Cool for about half an hour and serve.
Note : Makes about 16 – 20 pieces. Any good quality biscuit of your choice can be used here. Do not crush the biscuit to fine powder, just crush with little bits and bites.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's