Avocado Chicken Salad
Views : 75451
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken – 250 gram (grilled or fried with little black pepper powder, salt and lemon juice with olive oil)
- Avocado – 2 (cut to pieces)
- Orange – 1 (peeled and cut)
- Almonds – 3 tbsp (sliced)
- Dried cranberry – 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Orange juice – 3 tbsp (freshly squeezed)
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cut the grilled chicken to thin strips.
- In a deep bowl, combine together chicken, avocado, orange, almonds, dried cranberries, mint leaves and salt.
- In another bowl, combine together orange juice, olive oil and black pepper powder. Add this to the prepared salad and serve.
Note : The chicken is grilled in a grilling pan over the stove.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's