Views : 82748
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless fish – 250 gram (cut to finger sized pieces)
- Black pepper powder – 1 ½ tsp + ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour – ½ cup
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Egg whites – 2
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Marinate the cleaned fish pieces with 1 ½ tsp black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and salt.
- Take 3 bowls, in the first one combine together all purpose flour and red chili powder, in the second bowl, take egg white and in the third bowl, combine together bread crumbs, ½ tsp black pepper powder and little salt.
- Take marinated fish pieces one by one, roll it in the all purpose flour mixture, then dip in the egg white and then coat it with bread crumbs. Again dip it in egg white and coat with bread crumbs (double coating the fish fingers with bread crumbs makes it more crisp).
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's