Chicken Bread Bites
Views : 89636
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices – 5 – 6 slices
- Onion – 1, chopped
- Tomato – ½, chopped
- Capsicum – 3 tbsp, chopped
- Cucumber – 3 tbsp, chopped
- Black olive – 1 tbsp, sliced
- Fried chicken – ¼ cup, chopped
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Mayonnaise – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Melted butter – 3 tbsp (with 1 tsp finely chopped garlic)
- Salt – to taste
- Cut 2 - 3 circles out of each bread slice with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Heat a pan, add little garlic butter to the pan and toast the bread circles on both sides (reserve remaining butter).
- In a bowl, combine together all the chopped veggies and fried chicken. To this add black pepper powder, salt, mayonnaise and remaining garlic butter and combine.
- Top the toasted bread circles with the prepared chicken – veg mixture and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's