Chicken Russian Kabab
Views : 79546
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken(shredded) – 1 cup (cooked with little salt and pepper)
- Potato – 1, boiled and mashed
- Onion – 1 , chopped
- Green chili – 3, chopped
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Carrot – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Capsicum – ¼ cup, finely chopped
- Black pepper powder – 1 ½ tsp
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ tbsp + 3 tbsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 2
- Vermicelli – 2 cup, crushed)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp + for deep frying
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add chopped onion and little salt and saute till soft. Add chopped green chili and crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- To this add hopped carrot and capsicum and cook for another 3- 4 minutes over low flame. Add black pepper powder and combine well.
- Add 1 ½ tbsp all purpose flour to this and saute for few seconds. Add milk to this stirring continuously and cook till thick, without forming lumps.
- Add shredded chicken, mashed potato and chopped coriander leaves combine evenly and cook for another 2 minutes over low flame. Remove from flame and let it cool.
- Make about 15 – 18 balls out of this mix and press lightly to make the shape of the cutlet.
- Take ¼ cup flour in one bowl, egg in another bowl and crushed vermicelli in another bowl. Roll the shaped balls one by one in the flour, then dip in the egg and coat it with crushed vermicelli.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry these, over medium flame, till golden turning the sides occasionally. Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Note : You can freeze this snack after coating with vermicelli and fry as required. Makes about 15 – 18 kababs.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's