Views : 75516
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Macaroni – 1 cup
- Onion – 1 , cut to cubes
- Lettuce – 1 cup, teared to pieces
- Baby tomato – ½ cup
- Black olives – ¼ cup
- Feta cheese – ½ cup, cut to cubes
- Cook the macaroni as per the instructions on the package. Drain water and leave it to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl. Drizzle the salad dressing on top and serve.
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
- Dried mint – ¼ tsp
- Dried oregano – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, drizzle over the salad and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's