Layered Mango Pudding
Views : 78966
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ripe mango – 2 (peel and cut to pieces)
- Sugar – 1/3 cup
- Water – ¼ cup
- Fresh cream – 1 ½ cup
- Whipping cream – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Condensed milk – 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp
- Biscuits – 200 gram, powdered (I used good day cashew biscuit)
- Unsalted butter – 50 gram (melted)
- Pistachios – 3 tbsp (to garnish)
- Grind the mango to a smooth paste and keep it ready. In a sauce pan, bring to boil sugar and water. Reduce the flame and add the mango puree and combine well. Cook this for about 5 – 6 minutes over low flame. Remove from the flame and let it cool in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- In a chilled bowl, combine together fresh cream, whipping cream and vanilla essence and whip well till creamy. Divide the whipped cream to two bowls. Cool it for about an hour.
- Add the cooled mango puree and 3 tbsp condensed milk to one bowl of whipped cream and combine slowly. To the other bowl of whipped cream, add 1/3 cup condensed milk and combine. Cool both the cream till the biscuit layer is ready.
- In a deep bowl, combine together powdered biscuit and melted butter. Make a layer of this buttered biscuit in 6 – 8 dessert glasses, top it with little white cream layer, then mango cream layer, again little powdered biscuit, then the white cream and mango cream. Garnish with chopped pistachios and powdered biscuit. Cool it in the refrigerator for about 2 – 3 hours. Serve.
Note : This pudding can be done in a single pudding dish also.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's