Mango Cream Jelly Shots
Views : 75682
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Jelly powder – ½ sachet (any flavor of your choice, preferably red colour)
- Pomegranate – 3 tbsp
- Ripe mango (chopped) – 1 cup
- Whipping cream – ¾ cup
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – ¼ cup
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Prepare the jelly according to the instruction on the package. Pour it in 8 – 10 shot glasses till ¼th. Add the pomegranate in it and leave it to set in the refrigerator.
- Grind well the chopped mango till smooth and creamy. Keep it ready.
- In another chilled bowl, whip the whipping cream till soft and stiff peaks are formed. Fold in fresh cream, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Fold in the ground mango puree to this and mix till evenly combined.
- Fill the shot glasses with this prepared mango cream over the well set jelly and cool for about 2 hours. Serve garnished with pomegranate.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's