Eggless Chocolate Cake
Views : 76357
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cooking chocolate – 100 gram (chopped)
- Unsalted butter – ¼ cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Milk – 1 ½ cup (warm)
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Coffee powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease an 8” inch cake tin with butter and line it with parchment and keep it ready.
- In another bowl, take sugar, butter and cooking chocolate and microwave for a minute. Remove from the microwave and stir till well combined. Add milk, oil and vanilla essence to this and combine well.
- In a deep bowl sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder. coffee powder and salt. Add this flour mixture to the chocolate mixture and combine well. Pour this batter to the prepared cake tin and bake for about 40 – 45 minutes or till done (check the cake by inserting a tooth pick at the center of the cake, if it comes out clean, the cake is done).
- Remove from the oven and cool it for about 15 minutes at room temperature. Remove the cake carefully from the cake tin and cool it completely over a wire rack.
Note : Get a flat topped tasty chocolate cake with this recipe. This eggless chocolate cake can be served as it is or do the frosting of your choice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's