Views : 76703
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted butter – 100 gram
- Chocolate chips – ¼ cup
- Nutella – ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Egg – 3
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Walnuts – ½ cup (chopped)
- Nutella – ½ cup (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line a square cake tin with butter paper and keep it ready.
- In a deep bowl, take butter and chocolate chips and microwave for about 45 seconds to one minute. Remove from the oven and stir till the chocolate chips melt completely.
- To this add Nutella, sugar, salt and vanilla essence and combine well. Add eggs to this and combine.
- Add all purpose flour and mix just till combined (over mixing will give it a cake texture on baking). Add the chopped walnuts and mix. Pour this mixture to the lined cake tin and spread evenly. Bake it in the oven for about 40 – 45 minutes or till done (check by inserting a tooth pick at the center, if it comes out clean, it is done). Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Top it with Nutella and serve or serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's