Grilled Yogurt Chicken
Views : 75523
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken whole leg with skin – 6 pieces
- Ginger – 2 small pieces
- Garlic – 6 big cloves
- Green chili – 2
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Butter (melted) – 3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Wash, pat dry and make some incisions on the chicken whole legs.
- Grind together ginger, garlic and green chili in a grinder. In a deep bowl, combine together all the ingredients along with the ground ginger – garlic – chili paste.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with this mixture and refrigerate for about 2 – 3 hours or overnight.
- Grill it in the oven at 180 degree on the upper rack for about 25 – 30 minutes or till done turning the sides occasionally. Remove the chicken pieces from the oven and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's