Views : 75781
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices – 4 (remove the edges and cut to two halves)
- Gram flour/ besan flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1 ½ tbsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup (or little more to make a smooth and medium thick batter)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- In a deep bowl, combine together gram flour, rice flour, red chili powder, cumin powder and little salt.
- To this add water to make a smooth and semi thick batter. Add chopped green chili and coriander leaves and combine well.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip the bread slices in the prepared batter one by one and deep fry till golden brown and crispy. Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's