Chocolate Dream Cream Pudding
Views : 77488
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Whipping powder – 1 sachet (36 gram)
- Thick cream/ Fresh cream – 1 cup + 1 cup
- Cream cheese – 1 package (227 gram)
- Condensed milk – 200 gram (half can)
- Powdered sugar – 2 – 4 tbsp (according to your taste)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cooking chocolate – 1 ½ cup ( grated)
- Butter (unsalted) – 1 tsp
- Walnuts ( chopped) – ¼ cup + 1 tbsp
- Chocolate swiss roll – 14 – 16 pieces (store bought or homemade)
- Cherries – to garnish
- In a deep bowl beat together whipping powder, 1 cup thick cream, cream cheese, condensed milk, powdered sugar and vanilla essence with an electric beater till light and creamy. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, take 1 cup of thick cream and microwave it for about 45 – 50 seconds, just till it starts bubbling (u can also heat the cream over stove over very low flame, check not to burn). Pour this to the grated chocolate. Add the butter to this and combine till the chocolate is melted completely. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Take a pudding dish, fill the sides and base of the dish with the chocolate swiss roll. Drizzle ¼ portion of the chocolate mixture over this. Spread all over chopped walnuts. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of this and spread evenly.
- Slowly top it with the chocolate mixture and spread evenly. With the help of a tooth pick, make swirls all over to get the marble effect. Garnish with remaining walnuts and cherries. Cool it covered in the refrigerator for about 3 – 4 hours. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's