Mango Cheesecake Miniatures
Views : 76681
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the biscuit base
- Digestive biscuits - 150 gram (powdered)
- Powdered Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Butter (unsalted) - 5 tbsp (melted)
- Combine powdered biscuits, powdered sugar and butter. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. Add little by little cookie mixture in mini cheesecake mold press it with your finger tips. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 min to set the base.
For the cheesecake filling
- Cream cheese - 227 gram (1 package)
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Powdered sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – ¼ cup
- Gelatin - 2 tsp
- Water - 2 tbsp
- Beat together cream cheese, condensed milk and powdered sugar till creamy. To this add thick cream and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over 2 tbsp water and let it sit for a minute. Microwave it in the oven for 10 - 15 seconds. Remove it from the oven and stir it with a spoon. Let it cool for a minute (do not add hot gelatin to the cream cheese mixture). Add it to the cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Pour it over the biscuit base and spread evenly. Cool it in the refrigerator for about 3 - 4 hours to set.
For the topping
- Mango (ripe) – 1
- Sugar – 1 – 2 tbsp (according to the sweetness of mango)
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Gelatin – ½ tsp (sprinkled in 2 tsp water)
- Strawberry and kiwi (sliced) – to garnish
- Chocolate curls – to garnish
- Remove the skin of the mango, cut it to pieces and grind it to smooth paste.
- In a non stick pan, mix together pureed mango, sugar and lemon juice and bring to boil stirring continuously over medium flame. Reduce the flame and cook till little thick. Remove from flame and add the soaked gelatin to the cooked mango puree and combine well. Let it cool for 3 – 4 minutes stirring continuously.
- To this over the prepared cheesecake miniatures. Cool it for about an hour or till set. Remove the cheesecakes from the cheesecake pan carefully. Garnish with sliced strawberry, kiwi and chocolate curls. Serve.
Note : This can be made in a single spring form pan instead of mini cheesecake mold.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's