One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
Views : 82757
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose floiur – ¼ cup + 1 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 ½ tbsp.
- Baking powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Milk – 1/3 cup
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Nutella (or any other hazelnut chocolate spread) – 2 tbsp
- Powdered sugar and strawberry – to garnish
- In a bowl, combine together, all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt. To this add milk, vegetable oil and vanilla essence and mix till well combined.
- Pour this batter to a microwave safe mug with enough space for the cake to rise. Drop the Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate spread at the center of the batter (lightly push it to get dipped in the cake batter).
- Microwave it for a minute in high powder, just till the upper part is done (microwave for another 10 – 15 second more if required, depending on the heating capacity of the oven).
- Remove it from the oven, sprinkle little powdered sugar on top and serve topped with strawberry.
Note : This can be made in one big mug or in two small mugs.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's