Oreo Nutella Cheesecake
Views : 76482
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the biscuit base
- Oreo biscuit - 150 gram (remove the cream filling inside and powder it)
- Powdered Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Unsalted Butter (melted) - 5 tbsp
- 1. Combine powdered biscuits, powdered sugar and butter. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. Add little by little biscuit mixture in mini cheesecake mold and press it with your fingertips. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 min to set the base.
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread – ½ cup + 3 tbsp
- Cream cheese - 230 gram
- Condensed milk – 1/3 cup
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – ¼ cup
- Sugar (powdered) – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Gelatin powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Water - 2 tbsp (to mix with gelatin)
- Hazelnut (finely chopped) – 2 tbsp ( to garnish)
- In a deep bowl, beat together cream cheese, condensed milk, thick cream, powdered sugar and vanilla essence till creamy. To this add ½ cup Nutella Hazelnut spread and combine well with the beater.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tbsp water and let it sit for a minute. Microwave the soaked gelatin for about 10 seconds. Stir well till it melts completely. Let it sit for few seconds to cool. Add this to the Nutella - cream cheese mixture and combine well immediately.
- Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and cool it covered in the refrigerator for about 3 - 4 hours. Remove the mini cheesecakes from the mold and serve topped with the remaining Nutella Hazelnut Spread and chopped hazelnuts.
Note : – Makes about 12 – 14 mini cheesecakes depending on the size of the mold.
This can be made in a spring form pan instead of mini cheesecake molds.
If u want to avoid gelatin, make the cheesecake in individual cups or glasses.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's