Strawberry Brownie Parfait
Views : 76535
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Strawberry (thinly sliced) – 1 ¼ cup
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Whipping cream (chilled) – 1 cup
- Whipping powder – 1 sachet (36 gram)
- Powdered sugar – 3 tbsp
- Unsalted butter – 50 gram (at room temperature)
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Coffee powder – 1 tsp (combined in ½ cup hot water)
- Brownie (cut to small cubes) – 2 cup
- Chocolate shavings – for garnishing
- Combine 2 tbsp sugar with the thinly sliced strawberries and cool it for about an hour.
- Take whipping cream and whipping powder in a chilled bowl and whip till soft peaks are formed. Add powdered sugar, unsalted butter and beat till creamy. Add condensed milk and vanilla essence and whip well. Move this cream to an icing bag.
- Take 6 serving glasses, dip the brownie squares in the coffee and make a layer in the serving glasses. Top it with half of the strawberries mixed with sugar. Top it with the whipped cream mixture. Again make a layer of strawberries (reserve some to garnish) and then a layer of whipped cream mixture. garnish with sliced strawberry and chocolate shavings. Serve cooled.
Note : Makes about 6 servings (or 8 small portions).
Chill the bowl in which the cream is going to be whipped and the hand mixer blades for about an hour or two to get best results while whipping the cream.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's