Views : 76147
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour - ¾ cup
- Baking powder - 1 ¼ tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Milk - ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Butter (melted) - 2 tbsp + more for greasing the pan
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Blend together all the above ingredients till well combined.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium flame, grease it lightly with butter. Pour little batter at the center of the pan. When the upper side of the pancake starts bubbling lightly, turn it to the other side and cook for a minute and remove from the flame.
- Repeat the process to make more pancakes. Serve hot with any syrup, jam or fruits of your choice.
Note : Makes 4 – 5 pancakes depending on the size.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's