Views : 80718
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Water melon (deseeded and cubed) – 2 cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 5 – 6 leaves
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- 7 up / sprite – 1 cup
- Ice cubes – 10 – 12
- Lemon slices, mint leaves and ice cubes – for serving
- Blend together deseeded water melon, lemon juice, mint leaves, sugar and blend well
- Blend this well again adding ice cubes and strain it.
- Pour this in two glasses (till ¾ of the glass). Fill it with 7up/sprite.
- Add ice cubes to it and top it with a slice of lemon and mint leaves. Serve
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's