Views : 82790
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk - 2 cup +5 tbsp (to mix the corn flour)
- Condensed milk - ½ cup
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 5 tbsp
- Thick cream (or fresh cream) - ½ cup
- Cooking chocolate (or any milk chocolate)-enough to coat the ice creams
- Pistachios - to garnish (optional)
- Mix corn flour in 5 tbsp of milk and keep it aside.
- Boil 2 cup milk with condensed milk. When it starts boiling, reduce the flame and add the vanilla essence and corn flour paste stirring continuously. Cook it for about 2 - 3 minutes. Remove from flame.
- When it comes to room temperature, freeze it till it sets half.
- Take it out from the freezer and whip with a hand mixer till it is light and creamy. Keep it back in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, whip the thick cream with sugar for about 4 - 5 minutes on low speed.
- Mix the cream with the one in the refrigerator and beat well till well combined.
- Freeze it for about an hour. Take it out and beat well. Freeze it for another 1 hour. Again beat it well with hand mixer.( this is to get a creamy ice cream. Fill this to the stick ice moulds and freeze till done( for about 5 - 6 hours)
- Melt the grated chocolate by double boiling method (heat water in a pan. Take the grated chocolate in another bowl and immerse it in boiling water.) check the chocolates not to get in contact with even a drop of water.
- Take out the ice creams from the mold and coat it with the melted chocolate with the help of a spoon or dip it in the melted chocolate. Top it with crushed pistachios. The chocobar ice cream (coated chocolate) will get set in your hands itself.
Note : take out the moulded ice creams for coating the chocolate one at a time. otherwise the ice cream will get melt.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's