Views : 76694
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Ripe mango - 2 cup (chopped)
- Whipping cream - ¾ cup
- Sugar - ¼ cup
- Condensed milk - ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Gelatin - 1 tsp
- Water - 1 tbsp
- Chocolate, cherries and mint leaves - to garnish
- Grind chopped mangoes with sugar and condensed milk and vanilla essence to smooth paste. Keep it aside.
- Whip the cream till soft peaks are formed. (freeze the bowl in which u r about to whip the cream for about 1 - 2 hours before whipping the cream so that you can whip the cream easily). Add the mango paste little by little to the whipped cream and mix well slowly.
- Sprinkle the gelatin to 1 tbsp water and let it sit for a minute. Heat it in the oven for about 10 seconds. Let it cool for few seconds before adding it to the mango - cream mixture. Slowly add the cooled gelatin to the mango - cream mixture and combine well.
- Pour it in individual glasses or small bowls and refrigerate it for about an 1 - 2 hours to set. Garnish with chocolate shavings, cherries and mint leaves and serve.
Note : 1. If you don't want to use gelatin, avoid it. But your mousse will be little creamy, not well set.
2. Consume the mango mousse on the same day.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's