Views : 82790
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- M&M - 1 cup (you can also use Gems or Smarties)
- All purpose flour - 2 cup
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Baking soda - ¾ tsp
- Unsalted butter - ½ cup + 2 tbsp
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Brown sugar - ½ cup
- Egg - 1
- Egg yolk - 1
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Cashew nuts (crushed) - 3 tbsp
- In a bowl combine together all purpose flour, salt and baking soda.
- In another deep bowl, beat together butter, sugar and brown sugar till light and fluffy, for about 3 - 4 minutes. Add egg, egg yolk, vanilla essence and milk to this and beat till well combined.
- Add the flour mix little by little to the butter mixture and mix till well combined scraping the sides. Add crushed cashew nuts and combine well. Cool it in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take the cookie dough, with the help of icecream scooper, drop small portions of cookie dough in the lined cookie sheet leaving enough space in between and press it lightly. Press the M&M all over the cookie dough and bake it in the lower rack for about 15 - 18 minutes (till the cookies turn golden brown). When done, remove it from the oven and cool it completely over a wire rack. Serve.
Note : Makes about 25 - 30 cookies.
I made it in 2 - 3 batches.
Store it in an air tight container.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's