Views : 76397
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For chicken patties
- Chicken breast (uncooked, boneless)- 200 gm (crush it in a processor or cut it to very small pieces )
- Onion - 1 (chopped into very small pieces)
- Green chili - 4-5 crushed (according 2 ur taste)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce - 1 ½
- Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Paprika powder - ½
- Chili powder - ½
- Bread slices - 2 (crush it to powder
- Salt - to taste
- Mix all the above ingredients and keep it aside for half an hour.
For coating the chicken mix
- Egg - 1 (for dipping the chicken mixture)
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Salt - very little
- Mix the above ingredients except egg.
- Burger buns (round bun) - 8
- Tomato - 1 (cut it to circles)
- Capsicum - 1 small (cut it to circles)
- Mayonnaise - as required
- Tomato sauce - as required
- Cheese slices - 4 (cut it to halves to make triangles)
- Make about 7 - 8 balls (depending on the size u make) out of the chicken mixture and press lightly to make circles of about ��½ cm thickness.
- Dip it in the egg and then coat it with the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in medium high flame in a pan (to deep fry) and put the coated chicken in the oil and immediately reduce the flame and cook till done (cook it in low flame as d chicken has to be cooked completely) turning the sides at regular intervals.
- Cut the buns into half, spread the mayonnaise inside the lower half, then spread the tomato sauce, then the tomato and capsicum circles. Then keep the fried chicken circles. Keep the cheese slice triangle on top and keep the other half of the bun on top. Microwave the burgers for 1 minute in the oven and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's