Views : 80720
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken breast - 300 gms (boneless, cut it to cubes)
- Onion - 1 (cut it to squares)
- Capsicum - 1 (cut it to squares)
- Chili pwd - 2 tsp
- Roasted cumin pwd - 1/2tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
- Ginger - garlic paste - 2 tbsp
- Green chilli - 1
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Yogurt - ½ cup
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Salt -to taste
- Skewer sticks(keep it soaked in water for an hour or so, else the sticks will be burned)
- In a bowl, take cubed chicken. To this add all the spice powders, ginger garlic paste, green chili and salt and mix well.
- To this add yogurt, lemon juice, onion, capsicum, coriander leaves and oil to it and mix well.
- Refrigerate it covered for about 3 - 4 hours.
- Arrange onion cubes, capsicum cubes and chicken cubes in the skewer and grill it in the oven for about 15- 20 minutes at 200 degree drizzling oil on the chicken at regular intervals (else chicken will get dried )
- Remove from oven and squeeze little lemon juice over it and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's