Cauliflower Egg Muffins
Views : 1327
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cauliflower – 2 cups
- Egg – 3
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Spring onion – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Mozzarella cheese – ¼ cup + more for topping
- Cherry tomatoes – 5, cut to quarters
- Salt – to taste
- Crush the cauliflower to a coarse powder.
- In a deep bowl, combine together egg and milk. To this add spring onion, black pepper powder, little salt, ground cauliflower and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese and combine evenly.
- Grease a muffin pan with butter and pour the prepared egg mix till 3/4th in each mold. Top it with cherry tomatoes and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 15 – 20 minutes at 200 degree Celsius. Remove from the pan and let it sit for 5 minutes. Remove the muffins from the pan and serve.
Note : Makes about 10 - 12 muffins. This is great to serve as snack or breakfast. This can also be packed for kids lunch box.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's