Cheese Mushroom Omelette
Views : 504
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mushroom – 1 cup (sliced)
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Egg – 3
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Spring onion – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Mozzarella cheese – ¼ cup (shredded)
- Butter - 3 tbsp + 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Heat 3 tbsp butter in a pan, add the sliced mushroom and saute till soft. Add 1 tsp black pepper powder and little salt and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from flame and set aside.
- In a deep bowl, combine together egg, milk, spring onion, half of the shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 tsp black pepper powder and little salt.
- Heat 1 tsp butter in a pan, pour the egg mixture and cook over very low flame till the egg is half cooked. Top it with remaining cheese and cook till the top portion is dry. Turn it to the other side and cook for few seconds. Again turn the egg, top it with cooked mushroom and serve immediately.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's