Baked Chicken With Gravy
Views : 80726
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken – 750 gram, cut to pieces
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Potatoes – 2, cut to medium sized pieces
- Cherry tomatoes – 5 – 6, cut to halves (or 1 normal tomato)
- Salt – to taste
- In a baking dish, combine together red chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, crushed ginger garlic, lemon juice, melted butter and salt.
- Add chicken pieces to this and marinate really well. Add potatoes, tomatoes and coriander leaves to this. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake it in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve hot with rice.
Note : This dish can also be done in a pressure cooker adding little water instead of baking in an oven.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's