Chicken Tandoori (Without Oven)
Views : 5631
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken whole leg (with skin) – 5 pieces
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Paprika powder – 2 tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Butter – 3 tbsp + 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Make 3 – 4 cuts on the cleaned chicken pieces.
- In a bowl, combine together all the spice powders, crushed ginger garlic, yogurt, lemon juice, 2 tbsp butter and salt. Add the chicken pieces to this and marinate it. Keep it covered in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Heat butter and olive oil together in a pan, add the chicken pieces and fry till cooked and turns golden brown. Remove the chicken pieces from the pan.
- With the help of a fork, bring each chicken piece to direct flame and heat it for few seconds on all sides, to get the perfect taste. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's