Chocolate Tiramisu (Eggless)
Views : 6050
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mascarpone cheese – 125 gram
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Whipping cream – ½ cup + ¼ cup
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup
- Icing sugar – 3 tbsp
- Cooking chocolate – 100 gram (chopped)
- Unsalted butter – ½ tsp
- Lady finger biscuit/ Savoiardi biscuits – 12 pieces (break it to 2 – 3 pieces)
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tsp (mixed with 1 cup hot water and bring to room temperature)
- Cocoa powder – for dusting
- In a deep bowl, combine together mascarpone cheese and vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, whip well ½ cup whipping cream till soft peaks are formed. Add condensed milk and icing sugar to this and whip till stiff peaks are formed. Add this to the mascarpone cheese and fold evenly. Move it to an icing bag and keep it ready.
- In a bowl, combine together cooking chocolate, ¼ cup whipping cream and unsalted butter and microwave for about 40 seconds – 1 minute. Mix well till the chocolate melts completely. Leave it to be warm for few minutes.
- For assembling the dessert, take 6 – 7 dessert glasses, add little melted chocolate mixture to it, top it with the lady finger biscuits dipped in coffee mixture, and then top it with the mascarpone dessert mixture. Repeat the same process to make one more layer. Leave it to cool for about 3 – 4 hours. Dust it generously with cocoa powder on top and serve.
Note : *This is an eggless dessert. *This recipe makes about 6 – 7 servings, more or less depending on the size of the dessert glass. * This can also be done in a dessert dish, for that more lady finger biscuits may be required. *This recipe can also be doubled to make more servings.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's