Chocolate Banoffee Pie
Views : 1728
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Crushed cookies – 250 gram
- Melted butter – 6 tbsp + ½ tsp
- Cooking chocolate – 100 gram (chopped)
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – ¼ cup
- Whipping cream (chilled) – ¾ cup + 2 tbsp
- White cooking chocolate – 3 tbsp (melted with 2 tbsp whipping cream)
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Dulce De Leche/ cooked condensed milk – ½ cup
- Banana (robusta) – 2 (thinly sliced)
- Cocoa powder – for dusting
- Cherries – to garnish
- Grease a pie pan with butter. Combine the crushed cookies and 6 tbsp melted butter in a bowl. Move it to the pie pan, spread evenly and press lightly. Cool it for about half an hour.
- In a bowl, combine together cooking chocolate, fresh cream and ½ tsp butter and microwave it for 30 – 45 seconds. Keep it ready.
- Take the whipping cream in a chilled bowl and whip till soft peaks are formed. Add condensed milk, melted white chocolate at room temperature, powdered sugar and vanilla essence and whip for few seconds. Move this whipped cream to an icing bag and keep it ready.
- Add dulce de leche (cooked condensed milk) over the cookie layer and spread evenly. Top it with sliced banana. Pour the chocolate ganache (from step 2) and spread evenly.
- Top it with whipped cream and leave it to cool for about 2 hours. Dust it with cocoa powder, garnish with cherries and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's