Dates Almond Milkshake
Views : 68456
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Dates (soft) – 10 – 12
- Almonds – ¼ cup (soaked in water for about 3 hours and peeled)
- Chilled milk – 2 cup
- Sugar – 1 – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Ice cubes – 8 – 10
- Almond flakes – to garnish
- Soak the pitted dates in half cup milk for about 30 minutes. To this add almonds and blend really well.
- Add remaining milk, sugar and ice cubes and blend for another 2 minutes. Serve topped with almond flakes
Note : *This drink can be served topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. *Boiling the almonds helps to peel it easily. *Sugar is optional as the dates itself is sweet. *Serves 2 people.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's