Views : 68182
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Boneless chicken – 250 gram (cut to bite size thin strips)
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Paprika powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Garlic – 1 big clove, chopped finely
- Onion – 1 big, chopped
- Tomato – 2, chopped
- Lettuce – ½ cup
- Pickled jelapenos – ¼ cup
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 1 ½ cup
- Mayonnaise – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Tortillas – 3 – 4
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- 1. Marinate the chicken pieces with red chili powder, paprika powder, turmeric powder and salt. Heat oil in a pan, add the marinated chicken and fry till cooked. Add chopped garlic and saute for few seconds. To this add half of the chopped onion and cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Remove from flame.
- 2. In a deep bowl combine together remaining onion, tomato, lettuce, pickled jelapenos, coriander leaves, lemon juice and little salt.
- 3. To assemble, take a large tortilla and spread half of the portion with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Top it with little fried chicken and then the tomato lettuce mixture. Drizzle little mayonnaise on top. Again top it with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Cover it with the other half of tortillas. Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas.
- 4. Heat butter in a griddle pan and heat the prepared chicken quesadilla one at a time till the cheese melts completely, turning the side after 2 minutes. Serve hot.
Note : Any other extra filling of your choice can be added to this.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's