Bread Chicken Samosa
Views : 3416
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the filling
- Boneless chicken – 200 gram (marinated with 2 tsp red chili powder, 1 tbsp corn flour and salt)
- Onion – 1, diced
- Green chili – 2, chopped
- Ginger garlic – 2 tsp, crushed
- Capsicum – 1, diced
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Soya sauce – ½ tsp
- Red chili sauce – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – a pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 – 4 tbsp
- Heat 3 – 4 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces till done turning the sides occasionally. Remove the chicken pieces from the pan. Cut it to very small pieces and keep it ready.
- In the same pan, add onion and salt and saute for 2 – 3 minutes. Add green chili and crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappear. Add capsicum and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes over high flame.
- Add red chili powder and black pepper powder to this and cook for a minute. Add soya sauce and red chili sauce and combine well. Add the chicken pieces, combine and cook for 2 – 3 minutes and remove from flame.
- Bread slices – 8 – 10
- All purpose flour – 2 tbsp (mixed in little water to make a thick paste
- Egg – 2
- Bread crumbs – 1 ½ - 2 cup
- Oil – for deep frying
- Remove the sides of the bread slices and flatten it with a rolling pin. Fold each flattened bread slice to make a cone and add little of the prepared filling. Seal the sides with the all purpose flour paste.
- Dip it one by one in the egg white and coat it with bread crumbs. At this point, the snack can be frozen for later use. Freeze this without touching each other.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry the bread samosas till golden brown over medium flame. Move it to a kitchen towel and remove excess oil. Serve hot.
Note : *Makes about 8 – 10 samosas. *Make sure to seal all the sides of the snack. *The oil should not be too hot, else it will get browned fast.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's