Chocolate Butterscotch Brownie
Views : 66249
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted butter – 175 gram, chopped
- Cooking chocolate – 150 gram
- Butterscotch chips – 1 cup
- Egg – 3, at room temperature
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- All purpose flour – ¾ cup
- Walnuts – ½ cup, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line a square baking pan with parchment and keep it ready.
- In a bowl, microwave together cooking chocolate and 100 gram butter for 30 seconds – 1 minute (make sure not to burn the chocolate). Move it from the oven and combine till the chocolate melts completely. Keep it aside.
- MIn another bowl, microwave together ½ cup butterscotch chips and 75 gram butter for about 30 – 45 seconds. Remove from the oven and combine till the butterscotch chips melts completely. Keep it aside.
- In a deep bowl combine together egg, sugar and vanilla essence just till combined. To this add melted chocolate and melted butterscotch chips and combine evenly.
- Add all purpose flour to this little by little and combine. To this add remaining butterscotch chips and chopped walnuts and fold. Move this batter to the lined baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake it in the preheated oven at 180 degree for about 35 – 45 minutes (check if the brownie is well baked by inserting a toothpick, if it comes out clean, it is done). Remove from the oven and cut to squares when warm. Serve warm or cooled.
Note : Makes about 16 pieces. This brownie tastes great when served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's