Views : 75331
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cucumber – 2, diced
- Capsicum/bell pepper (red, yellow, green) – ½ cup, diced
- Red onion – ¼ cup, diced
- Tomato – ¼ cup, diced
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
- Parsley leaves – 1 tbsp, chopped
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Whole black pepper (crushed) – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- In a deep bowl, combine together all the diced veggies with leaves and crushed garlic.
- To this add the remaining ingredients and combine well. Cool for an hour and serve with potato chips of your choice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's