Views : 66634
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Whipping cream – 1 cup + 3 tbsp (cooled)
- Icing sugar – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Twix chocolate – 200 gram (8 small chocolate), break to pieces
- Instant caramel pudding mix – 1 (no need to use caramel sauce)
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – 125 ml
- Vanilla/ chocolate swiss roll – 25 – 30 pieces
- Cooking chocolate – 75 gram (grated)
- Unsalted butter – 1 tsp
- In a deep bow, whip together 1 cup whipping cream, icing sugar and vanilla till stiff peaks are formed.
- In a blender, blend together caramel pudding mix, Twix chocolate (reserve little to garnish) and fresh cream. Add this to the whipped cream and fold till evenly combined.
- In a dessert tray, make a layer with swiss roll, cover it with half of the prepared cream mixture, then another layer of swiss roll and top it with the remaining cream. Cool it for about 2 hours.
- In a bowl, combine together cooking chocolate, 3 tbsp whipping cream and butter and microwave it or double boil till it melts. Leave to be warm for few minutes, pour it over the prepared pudding and spread all over. Cool for another 2 hours, garnish with reserved Twix chocolate and serve.
Note : Whipping powder with chilled milk can be used instead of whipping cream.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's