Chocolate Mocha Mousse
Views : 2118
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Whipping cream – ½ cup + ¼ cup (cooled)
- Icing sugar – 3 tbsp
- Cooking chocolate – 150 gram (grated)
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup
- Instant coffee powder – 1 tbsp (combine in 1 tbsp hot milk)
- In a deep bowl, whip together whipping cream and icing sugar till thick and creamy.
- In another bowl, heat together cooking chocolate and ¼ cup whipping cream in the microwave for about 45 seconds to 1 minute (heat for few more seconds if required). Combine well till the chocolate is melted completely. Leave it for 5 minutes to be warm.
- Add 3/4th of this melted chocolate (reserve the remaining chocolate to do the topping), vanilla, condensed milk and coffee mixed with milk to the whipped cream and whip for few seconds till evenly combined.
- Move this to an icing bag, fill it in 6 – 8 shot glasses and top it with the reserved chocolate with cream. Garnish as desired and cool for about 2 hours. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's