Views : 67443
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Tomato – 2 (grind to make puree)
- Saffron – ¼ tsp
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – 3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients except coriander leaves and clarified butter/ ghee for an hour.
- Heat ghee in a pan add the marinated chicken and cook covered over low flame till done.
- Remove the lid, add the coriander leaves and cook over high flame, stirring continuously. Serve hot with roti or ghee rice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's