Carrot Pola/ Carrot Egg Pudding
Views : 60528
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Carrot – 2
- Egg – 4
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Milk powder – 4 tbsp
- Sugar – 5 tbsp
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – 1 tbsp
- Almond flakes and pistachios – to garnish
- Peel the carrots, cut to pieces and cook adding little water. Remove the cooked carrot from the water.
- In a blender, blend together cooked carrot, egg, milk, milk powder, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Heat a non stick deep pan over low flame, add ghee to it and pour the blended mixture to it, cover with a lid and cook over very low flame for about 15 – 20 minutes, or till cooked well (check by inserting a tooth pick, if it comes out clean, it is done).
- Remove from the flame and let it cool to room temperature. Move it to a serving plate, top it with almond flakes and pistachios and serve warm or cooled.
Note : Add few drops of vanilla essence if required, to remove the smell of egg.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's