Chicken Keema Masala
Views : 59355
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken keema (chicken mince) – 500 gram
- Onion – 4, chopped
- Crushed ginger garlic – 2 tbsp
- Green chili – 2, chopped
- Red chili powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves/ Kasuri methi – 1 ½ tsp
- Fennel powder – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 3, chopped
- Coriander leaves – ¼ cup, chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Clarified butter/ ghee – 3 tbsp
- Heat ghee in a pan, add chopped onion and salt and saute till soft. Add crushed ginger garlic and chopped green chili and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- To this add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, kasuri methi and fennel powder and saute till oil appears on top. Add the chopped tomatoes to this and cook till soft.
- Add the chicken mince, combine evenly and cook for about 10 – 12 minutes, till cooked well. Add chopped coriander leaves and remove from flame. Serve hot with chapathi or ghee rice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's