Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Views : 66945
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken drumsticks - 6
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Make cuts on the chicken drumsticks, wash it and remove excess water.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients above, except oil, for an hour.
- Move the chicken pieces to a greased baking pan and drizzle little oil over it.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius and bake the marinated chicken for about 35 – 40 minutes, turning the sides after 25 minutes or so. Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Note : This can also be grilled in a grilling pan by drizzling little oil in the pan.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's