Views : 59175
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Potato – 1 (thinly sliced and soaked for an hour in water with 2 tbsp vinegar)
- Boneless chicken – 300 gram (cut to small cubes)
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Red chili sauce – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Red food colour – few drops
- All purpose flour – 3 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Marinate the chicken pieces with red chili powder, black pepper powder, crushed ginger garlic, red chili sauce, lemon juice, red food colour and salt for an hour.
- Just before frying, add all purpose flour and corn flour to the chicken and combine well.
- Take a slice of potato and skew a piece of chicken in between the potato slice (to get as in the pic). Repeat the process with the remaining potato slices and chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry the chicken pieces till the chicken is cooked completely. Move it to a paper towel and remove the excess oil. Serve immediately with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
Note : Make sure you skew the chicken pieces with potato slices just before frying, else the potato will get soaked and take in a lot of oil while frying.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's