Views : 66633
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded) – ½ cup
- Kiri cheese – 2 square blocks (2 *18 gram)
- Feta cheese – 50 gram
- Dried mint leaves – a pinch
- Samosa leaves (readymade) – 12
- All purpose flour – 2 tbsp (mixed with little water to make a smooth paste)
- Oil – for deep frying
- In a bowl, combine together mozzarella cheese, kiri cheese, feta cheese and dried mint leaves till combined evenly.
- Take the samosa leaves one by one and do the filling and shape it to samosas. Seal the sides with the help of all purpose flour paste. Keep the shaped samosas in an air tight container without touching each other and freeze for an hour or two.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the samosas till golden turning the sides occasionally. Serve hot.
Note : Make sure you freeze the samosas before frying, else the cheese will ooze out before the samosas are crisp. This can be frozen for later use. Makes about 12 cheese samosas. Homemade samosa leaves can also be used here.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's